Saturday 23 April 2011

Fashion, Body Spray, Followers and Life!

Wow, I woke up this morning and checked my blogger account (as you do) and the number of followers had doubled!! I was so excited. Thanks so much for following it means the world to me!

The other day I was in River Island, which is one of my favourite shops, and I found a top that I have been dreaming about ever since! It is flowy and flowery and beautiful!


The Top from River Island - What do you think?

You can wear it with jeans, shorts, denim skirt - the list is endless. It is £19.99 so I better start saving!!


I get given loads on body sprays and perfumes for birthdays and Christmas. I love them but it is the kind of love that makes me not want to use them because I don't want to waste them!
Right now I have: Hollister Laguna Beach, Ted Baker, Love ETC - Body Shop and Black Star - Avril Lavigne.
My personal favourite is the Ted Baker body spray because it smells so unique. I categorise my sprays into two sections - winter and summer. Ted Baker defintitly falls into the winter category along with Black Star. The other two, Love Etc and Hollister spray, fall into the spring/summer category. For daytime use I tend to wear the body sprays and for the evening I put on the perfume. As it is April and a heatwave, today I am wearing the Hollister spray so I smell very berryish!

MY SUMMER SPRAYS



Hollister Body Mist - £8.00

Body Shop Love ETC - £14.00














MY WINTER SPRAYS

Ted Baker - Limited Edition Body Spray - £5.11

Black Star - £12.99

Thanks for reading and following! Comment if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I just found your blog while browsing. Congrats on doubling your numbers! I'm now following as well :) I love the shirt you've pictured, its so cute! And all things Avril lavigne = AWESOME. :)

    I'd love if you could check out my blog as well! :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Saw your post in the coffee shop and checked out your blog. I love it, it's so cute! Definitely got a new follower =)

    Here's my blog if you'd like to check it out!
    http://drawinghearts-ts.blogspot.com/

    -Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog.. got a new follower.. :)
    check out mine..
    http://giftofquills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete