Thursday 21 April 2011

My Cosmetic Wish List!

If you read 'A day at Westfield' you might have realised that I really love the Benefit range!
I love it because the packaging is so cute and the make-up is good quality and will last.

I would like to have the whole range in my bedroom so it took me some time to decide on my top 5 essentials from the Benefit range.
Here it is:


you rebel lite
1,
                                              
1. You Rebel Lite - Tinted Mousturiser £23.50

This tinted mousturiser is supposed to be good because you get a very large tube and you only need a tiny bit of it to make your face look brilliant.









BADgal lash
2.
                                                          
2. BADgal lash - mascara £16.50

You can't live without mascara and this one from Benefit is perfect to show off to all your friends!









ultra shines
3.
                                           
3. Ultra Shines - Lipgloss £14.00

With ten colours to choose from you can pick your favourite colour that suits your skin tone. It is small and easy to carry in your bag.









dandelion
4.

4. Dandelion - pink perk me up face powder £23.50

Theres a huge selection of face powders in the benefit range. I love this one because it looks so so pretty!









the porefessional
5.

5. the professional - balm/concealer £23.50

I love this concealer because it is in little tube. I don't like concealer when it is in a stick form because I don't think it covers spots very well.







So there's my top 5 items from the Benefit range.
Visit : http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/node/n/48505031/279-1977031-7471439?ie=UTF8&bcBrand=core
to purchace any of the items above.

Comment below if you love the benefit range as much as i do (i am kind of obsessed even though i don't own any of it)!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment